06 Jun What is in bloom this Summer?
In the midst of moving house, I’ve been going through my clothing asking myself all the questions; “Have I worn it recently?”, “Does it still fit?”, “Do I feel good wearing it?” etc. I have successfully managed to get rid of a couple of bags of clothing to charity, though it has made me think about getting some newer clothes, and with the summer coming up, what better time to do a clothing hunt.
This summer, it appears to be all about those floral prints, the flower patterns, the rose embroidery.
These are my top picks for this coming summer.
- Evans, Black Print Wide fit trousers
- New Look Curves,Blue Floral Print High Waist Step hem skinny jeans (Side note, I would alter the hems to get rid of that “Step Hem look”, but that’s just me.)
- SimplyBe, Printed Maxi Dress
- Yours, Black and Multi Floral Print Cami Top
- River Island, Plus White Floral Print Blazer
- Asos Curve, Lounge pretty Floral Off shoulder sweat top
There are so many pretty prints out there lately, so even if you don’t like any of these I’m certain you will find one you like if you take a look.